Camps and Clinics
The Timberline High Baseball program is excited to offer its winter baseball camp to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders. This camp will be run by current Timberline High Baseball staff and Varsity players. This instructional camp will focus on speed training, hitting, throwing, and defensive drills.
- Dates: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s (January 8th – January 31st)
- Times: Two options 4:00pm-5:30pm and 5:45pm-7:15pm
- Where: Timberline High School Hitting Facility
- Who: 6th, 7th, and 8th graders
- Cost: $200
- Payment: Checks payable to Timberline HS Baseball
- Mail to: Timberline HS Baseball. Attn: Scott Scharton – 701 E Boise Ave, Boise, ID, 83706
- Contact Information: Scott Scharton – email@example.com – (559) 681-0363
- What to wear: Baseball pants and hat
- What to bring: Baseball glove, helmet, baseball bat
Registration: If you would like to register online, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with your player’s name, school, and phone number. You will get an email confirmation if your email is received.